With the following stringent quality process, we consistently achieve less than 100 ppm customer returns:
● MTBF Calculation - useful for a general indication of product reliability to predict product failure time distribution.
● E-cap Life Calculation - to guarantee minimum life of PSU.
● E-cap life burn-in test at IQC to ensure the electrolytic capacitors are meeting the life specification as specified by the E-cap manufacturers.
● Component Derating - Ensuring that each component is used within an optimum design margin based on in-depth knowledge of the characteristics of each type of component to achieve an optimized balance between high margin, higher cost and low margin, low reliability.
● Open Short Test - Done for practically all components in excess of safety requirements to cover all unforeseen possibilities.
● Extensive Internal Design Verification test plan on top of customer specific test requirements.
● Incoming Reliability Control - Critical at a time of reducing component reliability.
● Ongoing Reliability Test - Ongoing monitoring of component reliability.